
Here are some precious Mother's Day pictures of the boys. I was given the gift of sleeping in this morning, and even had breakfast made for me. Tonight at supper, Caden said that I was a good mom because I "cook breakfast, lunch and supper everyday and put up with three boys

everyday." Carson said I was "the best mom he has ever had." I have some very sweet boys! (And a wonderful husband!) Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful women out there. Thanks to all of you who have "mammaed" Joey, the boys, and I throughout the years. We appreciate you all so much.

This was a big weekend for the boys. Our neighbor, Jeremy spent the entire weekend with us while his parents were out of town. The boys had a great time with their friend. Joey took them hiking up the mountain here behind our house. They went all the way to the top and had a picnic. We also went to

the bird store where there are hundreds of birds that you can see, talk to and pet. Many of them talk back. Our favorite said, "Come here, come here, I love you, come here." Another said "Mamma" every time I tried to walk away from his cage. We are all about birds around here these days. Caden has become quite the bird trainer. As you can see in this picture, as of today he already has Polly trained to ride on his

finger and his shoulder. That bird has been all over the house today. I'm sure that by tomorrow, Polly will be sitting at the school table with us! We are still working on getting the birds to talk; I'm sure that will come soon.
1 comment:
Your kids look so different already. They are so sweet. I love Carson's comment. Glad you had a good Mother's Day! You are a great mom- one of the best I know!
Post a Comment