Monday, May 19, 2008

2 1/2 minutes

That is all of the silence I can have in this house without becoming worried. As long as there is noise, even if it is screaming and yelling, I know everyone is accounted for. But with the silence comes trouble. Yesterday the older boys went outside to go explore the mountain by the house. I realized as they ran out the door that I hadn't heard Corban in a while - about 2 1/2 minutes. I walked through the house calling his name and there was still only silence. So I ran outside asking the boys if they had seen him. Going back in, I heard him jabbering. I stayed quiet and followed the sound, and I found him.
He was in Carson's bed (on the top bunk) laying down with the bird. I still don't know how he got himself and the bird up there. He was having a great time, and poor Polly was being very tolerent in her adventure.

2 comments:

js said...

Corban seems to know how to hold the bird. That's really good for being so little.

Anonymous said...

Corban Dan....you are something else. You are just as big as your brothers!