Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Boy - Corban

Corban is 4. I have never seen a kid so excited to have a birthday. He talked about his birthday for months before it got here. He wanted a birthday party and to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Who doesn't want to go to Chuck E Cheese for their birthday?? Since we didn't want to be at the Cheese on a Saturday, we headed to Ft. Worth on Friday. (We also went to Cooper's BBQ. They just opened a restaurant in Ft. Worth. The original is in Llano, close to San Saba, where we used to live. Get the beef rib.) On Saturday we had a big family party for Corban and Carson together. Here is Corb with his first bike!
I cheated on the boys cake this year. The cake is always my thing. I love creating them for the boys each year, based on what they like. The Tom and Jerry pic is an edible icing thing I found on eBay. It was easy, which is exactly what I was going for. Here, here, here, and here are some fun cakes from past birthdays.

No comments: