Next we headed to the Jumping Party with a lot of friends. Here are some of the boys just before we left.
After getting home, Daddy and the other two boys left to pick up something at Nana and Papa's, while Carson and I hung out at home and played with his new toys. Then we had dinner and cake and ice cream. Carson's cake was a Poke'ball.


From Carson: When I was seven, I asked Jesus to come into my heart and I got baptized. We came back from San Diego the year I was seven. Now we live in Texas in the country. I really like it. We have a two story house like we did in San Diego. Now I am playing baseball and my first game is tonight. I am having another one tomorrow.
2 comments:
Happy B-day sweet boy! We love you!!! Great picture of all the boys- too cute. You have all these hidden talents. That cake looks really cool.
tell carson happy birthday, and i love the cake.
Post a Comment