Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today both boys tested for their Second Section in kung fu. They passed, of course. According to the instructors, Caden had the best Udo roll of the group, and Carson exceeded their expectations for his age group. They are excited to be moving up.

Another exciting thing, on our way home tonight from our celebration dinner, we passed a sign that shocked us! It said, "Coming Soon, Sonic!!" That is one Texas thing that the boys and I have missed. We will soon have one a mere 8 minutes away!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

you are so funny...hehe. Congratulations boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!!! I'll never get the boys back to Texas!!! That's the one thing that always gets them here. I miss you guys!!!

js said...

Sonic is coming to So. Cal? Wow! Watch out In and Out.

Sarah has been Karate chopping everyone since that night at your house. :) They are good instructors.