
What an amazing day! People actually came!! The first preview service for
Stonelake Church was this morning. We had 72 people there. Half of those were launch team members, the other half were new people from the community. The majority of the families were military from an apartment complex close to the Community Center. Our only advertisement for this service was 2,000 invite cards that were placed on doors. All of the people were so great. They were excited that the church was there and anxious to get involved. We will be having church here at our house on Sunday mornings for the next three weeks until our second preview in February. God is already doing amazing things here is Lakeside. We feel
privileged and excited to be here!

The outside of the community center where we meet. I took this picture on the sly as I was walking toward the building...I wanted to capture the two families walking up.

This picture of cute little Brodie gives you an idea of how our children's area was set up.
3 comments:
Yea! That's terrific!
Awesome!!
thats great lisa
Post a Comment