
Corban was so excited to go see the airplanes. He is all about transportation these days - cars, trains, airplanes, buses, trollies. We rode a bus onto the base, which was very exciting for a two year old. Then we are walking up to the tent to see the air show and a jet goes right over our heads. It was so super loud! Corban screams and screams - totally scared to death. We get him calmed down and earplugs in his ears. We are watching the planes and all is good until I set him down to take a picture. Here comes another plane.....SCREAM!!! I got the picture though.
3 comments:
That's the best show! I'm sorry little man didn't like it. It is REALLY loud.
Caden and Carson, did you guys stick corks in your brother's ears? (Just kidding...I know you wouldn't do that.)
It breaks my heart to see Corban so sad!
I tried not to smile at his poor little screaming face... but it's just too darn cute.
Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment