Carson finally got a full wetsuit last week. He was so excited when it came in the mail that he immediately wanted to put it on. Since we couldn't go to the beach at that exact moment, he decided to go outside and ride his bicycle in his wetsuit. It was at least 80 degrees outside. He was so sweaty when he came in, I had to peel the suit off of him!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Something New
Carson finally got a full wetsuit last week. He was so excited when it came in the mail that he immediately wanted to put it on. Since we couldn't go to the beach at that exact moment, he decided to go outside and ride his bicycle in his wetsuit. It was at least 80 degrees outside. He was so sweaty when he came in, I had to peel the suit off of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! We loved the video Sunday with you guys. It was so good to see all of you. Of course, I had to cry a little. Lisa, you were beautiful. Joey, I loved the message. You are so awesome. So happy that you guys are having a good time and seeing and doing new things. God's rewards are sweet. Enjoy this time. You know the church will continue to grow and you will get busier. Love you all, Earnestine & Bob
Post a Comment