Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Sweet Boys

Joey took the boys, all three of them, with him to the store to pick up something for supper. They came back with a wonderful surprise for me - Girl Scout Cookies and Flowers! Of course I had to share the cookies, but the flowers were all for me. (I have been given many flowers since our move here. Beautiful flowers are everywhere you look outside. The colors are amazing.) I am blessed with the sweetest boys and a wonderful husband. For all of you who are worried about me, I am doing great. Joey is taking wonderful care of me, and we are getting settled in. I love our house, and San Diego is beautiful. I do miss my family and friends, but I'm sure new friends will come (though they will never be as great as you guys!). Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us over the past two weeks since the move. We love you all!

1 comment:

js said...

I'm so glad you're getting settled in. SD is an easy place to fall in love with. Miss you!