Looks like you had a fun week with Melba and Jackie and birthday parties. I'm sure it was a good feeling to see some familiar faces and I know the boys enjoyed it. I was sure hoping to see some pictures with Melba surfing though, or will the video be posted later? Sending you all hugs. Happy Easter, Love you, Earnestine & Bob
It is great peeking into your life in San Diego. It helps a little when I get to missing you too much. Everyone looks so happy and healthy and you all seem to be having so much fun. Hugs and Kisses!
3 comments:
Did you find Jackie a boyfriend while she was in Cali? Some nice surf rat dude? :)
Looks like you had a fun week with Melba and Jackie and birthday parties. I'm sure it was a good feeling to see some familiar faces and I know the boys enjoyed it. I was sure hoping to see some pictures with Melba surfing though, or will the video be posted later?
Sending you all hugs. Happy Easter, Love you, Earnestine & Bob
It is great peeking into your life in San Diego. It helps a little when I get to missing you too much. Everyone looks so happy and healthy and you all seem to be having so much fun.
Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment