Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here we go


We made it! Monday afternoon, the boys and I arrived at our new home in San Diego. Then on Tuesday evening, Joey rolled in. With lots of help from our Granbury moving crew (aka StoneWater Church staff) we are here, and all of our stuff is here.

Since we did not have internet access for our last week in Granbury or our first week in San Diego, there are many things that I was unable to write about. Over the next few days I want to fill in some of those gaps.

For those of you who helped us with the move - packing, loading, cleaning, painting, watching kids, cooking...... THANK YOU!! We could not have done it without you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great!!! Hope that your time in California is as wonderful as Texas!! Keep in touch - love, Marsha

js said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! That's awesome. I know this airport well. Hope you're doing well. Alessondea is going to call you to see if she can take you around town for a little tour. I think you'll like her. She's a baby christian so I know God's going to use you. Love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

So happy for your safe trip. We miss you already. We know you are in God's loving arms and in His care. We will be praying for all of you, and the awesome things God has in store for you there. We sure fell in love with your family and can't wait to see you next time. We will check the blog often. Let us hear from you. Love, Bob & Earnestine