Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Boogie Boys

Today was what we expected California to be like. Clear skies and sunshine. We headed to the beach this afternoon. The boys rode their boogie boards while Joey surfed with Mat (our intern from StoneWater). The water was a chilly 58 degrees, so Corban and I stayed on the beach and played in the sand. The boys had wetsuits on, so they braved the cold water and had a blast. The picture is of the boys playing in the water as the sun was beginning to go down.
Big plans have begun this week for Mission Trails Church. Since we are here and are beginning to be settled in, it is time to get to work!

2 comments:

js said...

I'm glad you're getting to rest before all the hard work and long hours start.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we miss you! It looks like you are having a great time, though! I can't wait to see you and hear all about San Diego.