Sunday, February 10, 2008

As we move and get settled in to our new home and culture, we will update you here about our family. This will be the place to see pictures of the boys and to hear about all of the fun we get into. The excitment about our move is growing as we get closer to the big day. Only eight more days in Texas. San Diego - here we come!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Joey and Lisa! I'm so excited that you have your web site and this blog! I've grown to love "blogging"! =) So I'll definitely be keeping up with you! We'll be praying for you this week and next (and probably after that too =)).

Slaughter Fam CEO said...

Hi there - I have been following your care pages for a while, now, but I am not even sure how it is that I first received it in my inbox. At any rate, I have enjoyed the insight into your family and it has built up me and my family. Thank you for sharing it with us! Good luck with the new journey!

Suzanne Barrett said...

Lisa, I must admit I'm a little envious of your new digs! Can't wait to come out for another visit!!!