Sunday, September 15, 2013

A three year absence...

It seems impossible to sum up a three year blogging absence in one blog post!  Overall, we had a baby girl, who is now TWO, and all the boys are bigger, smarter, and even more good looking!  We are blessed.  God continues to provide and guide.  I'm looking forward to resurrecting this blog so that I can share our current journey with you.  We want to proclaim our powerful God every step of the way!  "He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the LORD is powerful and so that you might always fear the LORD your God."  Joshua 4:24

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Whites! I'm good friends with the A's and had the pleasure of meeting Y and Z once. I just wanted to say may God bless you as you continue this amazing journey!! What a God we serve!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey and Lisa. it's nice to see your family pictures. We feel like we know you from our friends the A's. We had the chance to get to know Y and Z on their trips to NW Ohio. They are lovely and curous youth. We are so glad to know that they will be making their home in texas with you. it has been awesome to see God putting all the pieces together to make this happen. Our prayers are with you all!