I used some birthday money to get a fun new lens for my camera. It is a 50mm 1.8 for you technical people. I finally got a chance to play with it today. There is an old truck here at the new house that the owners haven't moved yet. So, I put the boys on top of it today for some pics. When I put Corban up there he started screaming. I told him that as soon as he smiled for one picture I would get him down. He made a valiant effort! The last picture shows part of our view. The mountains are so beautiful. 
2 comments:
The nifty fifty lens!! I have it too and love it!
Your pictures look great! The kids are so cute.
Cool truck! Those boys are so sweet. I love the pic w/ Corban and his blanket. I'm happy to see Joey hasn't thrown it away- mean man. :) Just kidding, Elijah would still have his paci if Justin hadn't taken over.
Post a Comment