Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Kitchen Helper

Corban has become my official kitchen helper lately. He carries in groceries from the car. (Last night he carried in the eggs after a Costco run, brought them just inside the door, and threw them down. We had some scrambled eggs as a before bed snack because of his helpfulness.) He puts everything in the fridge or freezer for me, and I mean everything. After he leaves the kitchen, I have to go back and take everything out. He also loves to help cook. Doesn't these pictures make you want to come eat at my house?? We were making cornbread to go along with the soup that we were taking over to our new neighbor who just had a baby. I decided to leave the cornbread at home after seeing Corban digging in.

5 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

laughing the whole time i read this

jo said...

uhoh, is that not okay?

Jessica and Matt said...

SO CUTE! These must have been taken with your new lens! It looks like you used a low f-stop.... They're so cute!!!

js said...

I still want to come eat at your house! You are such a sweet mom to not squash his helpfulness. You go Sally!!!

Jolie said...

Lil' helpers!! Love it!