Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Updating

We have been busy with church happenings the past few weeks. Labor day weekend, we had our service in the park, along with a cookout, some volleyball, and lots of other games. Here is a pic of our group.Here is a fun picture for you from the park. In the picture are two Chinese students from SDSU that have been coming to our church. They both have accepted Christ and were both baptized. The funny thing about the picture is not them, but what is going on behind them. Do you see Carson back there? After I took the picture I looked up and saw him there behind the bushes. Apparently the bathrooms were a little too far away. That night we had the second baptism for Mission Trails church. Here is a picture of the group that was baptised.

This past weekend a StoneWater family came to see us and help out with our Grand Opening church service. Here is a picture of the kids. Caden and Samee, the little girl on the far right, have the same birthday and went to Kindergarten and first grade together. She must be very special, because she is one of few girls who Caden will claim as a friend!

3 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

thats great lisa

Higgins Family said...

Lisa, it is exciting to see what is happening there for you guys! I love what you say and the great pics! Ryan and I want to visit soon.

js said...

That picture is priceless! You had Justin and I rolling! I love it! So excited to see God moving in the lives of these awesome people.