Caden had his first Kung Fu class today. Here is a pic of him in his uniform. In class today they were learning to fight with sticks (I'm sure it has a more official name than that... Caden just told me it was the Chong Bong form movements). He loved it! There were a lot of kids his age in his class. The head instructor is a christian man who incorporates scripture and value training into his teaching.Thursday, July 10, 2008
Kung Fu
Caden had his first Kung Fu class today. Here is a pic of him in his uniform. In class today they were learning to fight with sticks (I'm sure it has a more official name than that... Caden just told me it was the Chong Bong form movements). He loved it! There were a lot of kids his age in his class. The head instructor is a christian man who incorporates scripture and value training into his teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who is this Kung Fu guy? He looks fierce! I don't want to mess with him! This should be fun. I'm glad you like it so far. Way to go on the bike race. Were your legs sore from all those hills? Love you. Nana
Post a Comment