Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update

Where to begin... I think I will let the pictures tell the story.

Baseball has consumed us. Caden and Carson have both been playing this spring. They have had team practices and games several times each week. And here is what they do at home...

Yes...that is Carson out in the field in his underwear and boots playing baseball. It's too hot to wear clothes, he says. Corban is so ready to play t-ball next year. He was old enough to play this season, but we didn't think we could keep up with all three of them playing at the same time. He wants to be on the yellow team, and keeps telling me to go buy him a yellow bag and helmet.


Caden ready to steal second!

And Joey. At the end of April he and I took a quick trip to Memphis for Joey to take his oral exams to complete his doctorate degree. Graduation is this weekend!!

Easter. Look how many eggs Corban passed by. He would run past a couple of hundred, pick up one, shake it. If he liked it, it would go in his bucket. If not, he threw it down, ran some more, and found another one.
Caden was in a skit on Easter for Camp Stepping Stone. He was one of the guards.
We have three peach trees in our yard covered with these!
My friend Brenda from San Diego came and stayed with us for a week. It was GREAT hanging out with her and Jenna Lee. There are more pictures of them on my other blog.
In school we have been learning about Archimedes and his simple machines. One day we went to the store and got pulleys and rope for the boys to experiment with. We even made a zip line. There is a video of Corban and Carson riding it at the bottom of this post.


Ruby at almost 5 months old. I've started calling her horse.
Esau met a turtle. He had a lot to say about it. He barked and barked and barked and barked.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Ok, I didn't real get dialed in until I saw the great dane. Delicious!