Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

The boys had their Third Section test in Kung Fu last weekend. They passed again! They are really enjoying their classes and learning so much.

On Saturdays for the next several weeks, our church is having outdoor family adventures. This past weekend we went hiking. Here is Caden on a big rock, and Corban showing off his new shoes!


It was terribly hot here over the weekend and first part of the week. The temperature got up to 105 on Monday!! We didn't want to turn on the AC already, so we headed to the beach to cool off. Carson and I went snorkeling - the water was COLD, but it felt great. This pic was taken just before we left...look how cold Carson looks.
After the beach we drove through Taco Bell and then went up to Mt. Soledad to eat. It is a beautiful Veterans Memorial close to the beach in La Jolla.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

oh, I wished I lived close to the beach!

Jolie said...

oh, I wished I lived close to the beach!

Crystal Barbaree said...

awsome shoes!!!!