Aww...what great pics!! I miss them so much!! Corban looks so big, like a little man. They are all growing way too fast. Miss yall. I wish I was coming with Mom in March.
great pics...the boys look great and happy! Excellent work with the camera and God's work in your fam is great also! But I must confess, when I saw the title "the Boys" I was sure of at least one shot of Joey...:)(jk - sorta). Blessings to your fam.. Scott & Candy
7 comments:
Precious Boys! Thank you Jesus...I pray for a wonderful church service! May the Spirit of God draw people from the North, South, East, and West!
I need pictures!!! Corban looks grown. I can't wait to hug those stinkers! Nana
Aww...what great pics!! I miss them so much!! Corban looks so big, like a little man. They are all growing way too fast. Miss yall. I wish I was coming with Mom in March.
Oh my cuteness! Those are some great shots!!! Miss those boys.
great pics...the boys look great and happy! Excellent work with the camera and God's work in your fam is great also! But I must confess, when I saw the title "the Boys" I was sure of at least one shot of Joey...:)(jk - sorta). Blessings to your fam.. Scott & Candy
Great photos! I can't believe how grow-up Corban is! Miss you all!
Lisa--I LOOOVE your photos!!! And the boys look like so much fun!
Post a Comment