Last week our great friends Jason and Crystal came and stayed a few days with us. We went to the beach twice, and Crystal and I went shoe shopping (I got my first pair of Birkenstocks) and got our nails done. Jason was performing a wedding on Saturday night, and Crystal was supposed to video and take pictures. I offered to do the picture taking, since it is something I love to do. It was so fun. It was the first wedding I have gotten to shoot since Joey's small town preacher days when I was shooting the weddings he performed with my all manual film camera. The next day Jason gave me a quick Photoshop lesson. Here are a few of my favorites.





Congratulations Ryan and Rebecca! Thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing your beautiful day.
4 comments:
you did such a good job. thanks for doing it. i hope you guys had fun on your little trip. i know how to get corbin to come to me now. you have to leave. Ha.
Fantastic! Jeremy has a name for us when you get back...Shutterchic[k]s - reminicient of Superchic[k]!
Great shots, Lisa!!! I really like your style!
Wow Lisa! Those are awesome. You're getting really good. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Love her dress.
Post a Comment