Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a Texas return

We're in TEXAS!! Our family flew in last Wednesday to spend some time back in the Promised Land with family and friends. Joey has already headed back to the big city, but the boys and I will be here until the 28th.

Do any of you want a cat? An odd question, I know. We have come across the most precious little cat this week. The boys can't bear the thought of leaving it without a good home. It looks to be 3 or 4 months old. I am fairly sure it is a boy. He is solid black and very sweet, easy going, and sociable. This cat has been carried around by both its head and its hind legs by Corban this week; it acts like a little rag doll. Send me an email or add a comment on the blog if you are in an adoptive mood! The boys will be ready to interview you next week (I'm not kidding - they are taking this very seriously).

1 comment:

js said...

I would love the cat but Justin won't let me. :( Maybe I can sweet talk him into it. I'll let you know. Great family photo. Who took it? Can't wait to see you Monday nt.